Tuesday, 25 September 2012

My "Creepy Tomb" Hallowe'en Mini Album

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I posted on my blog but I have been working very hard making all kinds of projects to share with you over the next few weeks.

I have been hosting craft swaps on the UK & Ireland Craft Swaps FB group as well as joining in on all of the other fun swaps.

I am also working of my Craft Island DT project for this month and will be posting it very soon so keep an eye open for that one.

But first, I wanted to give you a little glimpse of my Halloween project that I hope to be doing a Ustream show on in a couple of weeks time. I also hope to be supplying kits if anyone want's to have ago at making one too. More info will be available when I have completed the "Creepy Tomb" and posted onto YT.

So, here goes.........


Sooooooo Creepy

Don't forget guys keep checking back for more.

Have a great day and TTFN

Debs xx

No comments: